Monday, July 22, 2013

Classical Guitar

Classical GuitarThis is for the Classical guitar purist. If you are not totally obsessed with classical guitar then you might not get that much out of it. Lots of news in the classical guitar world who's doing what and playing where, guitar competitions being held around the world and entrance requirements, some technique tips and music, and stuff like that. I've been subscribing to it for over 2 years and although it's sort of pricey, I like reading it. I teach Classical guitar so of course I like it.

If you are expecting color pictures on the inside there won't be any. The only pictures in color are on the front and back, and some ads on the inside. All pictures of the guitar gods/goddesses are in black and white, and are not very clear (fuzzy). For what a subscription costs it seems they could afford at least one or two color pictures. But, the interviews and articles are interesting.

I have not received an issue or heard from the publishers confirming my subscription. I was looking forward to reading it, but....

Buy Classical Guitar Now

No comments:

Post a Comment