Saturday, November 30, 2013

Quiltmaker (1-year auto-renewal)

QuiltmakerIn my opinion Quiltmaker is a magazine I won't ever be without. If I could only have one quilt magazine subscription, it would be Quiltmaker. I love it and would recommend it to every quilt maker.

As an intermediate quiltmaker, I found that the patterns were all manageable. There are a lot of patterns for specific themes, but they could be changed to suite. Not a lot of OHHHHHHHHHHHHHH WOWWWWWWWW, but good clear instructions.

Buy Quiltmaker (1-year auto-renewal) Now

This is a wonderful magazine. I have always found it to be up to date with new ideas in patterns and methods.

Wonderful explicit magazine and it is a fun magazine.

Read Best Reviews of Quiltmaker (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I sent my granny a year subscription to Quiltmaker and she loved it. It has beautiful quits & patterns in there. Highly recommended to anyone who loves designing quilts.

Want Quiltmaker (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I ordered this magazine because my favorite designer has a column in it. I have tried many of her blocks and in the latest issue she has a whole quilt pattern in it. I can't wait to start it.

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment