Friday, December 27, 2013

Homes & Antiques

Homes & AntiquesThis is a wonderful, glossy magazine all about antiques in the United Kingdom. It is published by BBC and does not disappoint. Nothing on the topic in America comes close. I've ordered it for years and it's worth the price.

I agree with the positive reviews of the magazineit is a delight to read and for those of us in antiques and appraisals a great way to see what is going on over in Britain.

The company that handles delivery in the US is lackluster. I had to inquire about the status of my subscription after 3 months of waiting. The magazine showed up 2 weeks into the current month and every month has gotten later. I received my December issue on the 29th. I am extremely disappointed.

If this is the same company that handles the amazon order, I would recommend shopping at Barnes and noble for a copy. I ordered my subscription directly from the Homes and Antiques website.

Buy Homes & Antiques Now

No comments:

Post a Comment