Sunday, February 23, 2014

Inside Out - Australia

Inside Out - AustraliaThey pulled the plug on Domino and Cottage Living, and I was sad. Most American design magazines are too kitschy or too sterile. Also, I am so bored reading about how another privileged (insert here: architect, socialite, etc.) remodeled their entire house and just look at all the matchy-matchy, contrived rooms! With a budget of only a million $!

This magazine makes me want to move to Australia. The vibe is easy living, cool, for real people, not the one percent. It never fails to inspire me, and hey hey! I could actually afford to do some of the stuff in this magazine! The houses look like actual people, with actual children, live there, but still remain stylish and fun. This magazine is such a treat. So I treated myself and bought a subscription. I keep them under my coffee table, and they get re-read, or pass them on to my friends, who all love this magazine too...

No comments:

Post a Comment