Wednesday, April 30, 2014

American History

American HistoryThis magazine is GREAT. It covers the things you may know in history, but also tells the 'whole story'. The stories cover from 1492 to Post WWII. This magazine is the only one I have found that tells the full whole history in a easy to read interesting format. I would reccomend it for all Americans who want to know the true interesting history of America and not the shallow 3 minute news driven or HollyWood slanted history.

This is an excellent magazine about American History. The magazine provides a wide range of stories on a bi-monthly basis. It doesn't repeat the same stories that most people know but it tries to tell instances that are not as well-known. In some cases it is little known stories about significant events and other times they have stories about little known pieces of American History. I only wish the magazine had a monthly publication.

Buy American History Now

I wanted to give a gift subscription for History Magazine. After reading reviews about problems receiving subscriptions, and seeing Amazon's own notice that it may take two weeks just to notify the publisher of the subscription, I went directly to the magazine's own website. Not only could I buy the gift subscription directly from the magazine, but it cost less too.

Read Best Reviews of American History Here

This is my favorite magazine. I read it cover to cover. No politics, no revisionist history, just authentic facts. A great opportunity to learn from history and not repeat some of it. All politicians should subscribe to it.

Want American History Discount?

I have been reading this magazine for 3 years, it is one of the most well written history magazines I have been able to get my hands on. My fiance ordered my subscription as a surprise and I loved it. I still look forward to receiving ever issue. This is a great magazine for people who love American history.

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment