Sunday, April 13, 2014

Coinage

CoinageThis magazine is very good for all coin collectors. Some of my favrorite things about the magazine are the articles. The topics can range from sleepers to major shows to legal issues. The topics are diverse and interesting. The magazine will keep you up-to-date with the hobby!

Another good feature is the price guide. With each issue there is a price guide containing the retail price of many US coins. They also have graphs showing the price performance of collector coins (VF coins) and investor coins (MS-65 coins). This will show you trends in the hobby.

The only thing i do not like is the advertisements. Some, not all, of the companies have bad reputations for over grading there coins. Other than that, this magazine is the best monthly coin magazine out there, and i would highly reccommed it to any fellow coin collector!

I purchased this as a gift for my husband. He is interested in collecting coins. I personally don't read it, but he reads it cover to cover. I would definitely purchase it again for him.

Buy Coinage Now

Many magazines are bought for their advertisements; other magazines are bought because of their articles. This is a "for the article" magazine. This magazine combines small articles and excerpts form other publications for the purpose of enhancing your coin collecting capabilities. Their main thrust seems to be U.S. coins; however the skills in grading and handling can apply to any coins. There are also articles about the history and physical makeup of coins. Even thought there are prices this is not a catalog.

Read Best Reviews of Coinage Here

They charged my credit card and expected me to wait 3 months to receive a magazine. That doesn't work for me so I tried to cancel. I had to dispute the charge because Coinage wouldn't cancel the subscription that they never sent. It might be a fine magazine but I'll never know.

Want Coinage Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment