Monday, April 21, 2014

Reader's Digest Large Print (1-year auto-renewal)

Reader's Digest Large PrintI purchased the large print Reader's Digest for my Mother and her roomate who are in a care home. They are both avid readers.

They loved the last subscription of RD so when I saw the large print version I thought I would try it. They called today to say how much more they enjoyed the

large print because they could read it for a long time without any eye strain. Thank you RD for making their lives a little more enjoyable today!

The magazine meets expectations. My ederly father is able to read it without his reading glasses. The only complaint I have is the time it took from ordering to the first installment (2 months), wished processing time was more effecient and expedited.

Buy Reader's Digest Large Print (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I have not received this magazine yet. I ordered it June 17. I can't believe it takes so long to start receiving it.

Read Best Reviews of Reader's Digest Large Print (1-year auto-renewal) Here

Father-in-law loves this magazine. Not many have the large print. It is wourth the price when you consider his personal satisfaction of being able to actually read a magazine on his own.

Want Reader's Digest Large Print (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Ordered this for my mother who has trouble reading fine print magazines. She loves the larger print and looks forward to receiving it every month.

Save 48% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment