Thursday, July 31, 2014

Sports Afield

Sports AfieldI love this magazine, if you are looking to eventually go to Africa, AK, or Europe for hunting this is a great magazine without being snooty or making you feel like you will never relate with the article that are written. The one word of advice, as with most magazines there are some great offer to subscribe or renew just keep your eyes open. Many times they will offer buy 1 give a gift for 2/3 off or free (good quality) gifts, or significant discounts...

A high class sports magazine. Great articles and stories. Pictures are stunning. Even the ads are eye catching, I will surely renew.

Buy Sports Afield Now

Sports Afield, has in my opinion is one of the best outdoor hunting magazines on the market, the varity of subjects they address is paramount. I especially look forward to the custom gun issues, along with information concerning African game hunts...

Read Best Reviews of Sports Afield Here

I wished a was able to find a copy of S.A. before I got a subscription. The S.A. that I knew this is not. The best features of this magazine have been stripped away. I can't wait for my subscription to end, and I just received my first copy. There are much better hunting magazines out there, wish I had the time to list them.

Want Sports Afield Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment