Thursday, August 28, 2014

Hunting (1-year auto-renewal)

HuntingInformative magazine, at $10 for subscription, it can't be beat. Great photos, a few too many ads for my liking, but all in all a good magazine.

Content is fairly varried, from hardware to techniques. Overall not a bad publication.

My three main complaints are:

(1)You don't get 12 issues in a year. The number of issues was reduced after I paid for a full prescription.

(2)Page after page of advertising for the Sportsman Channel.

(3)The gear reviews often don't seem very unbiased, with a heavy lean toward whatever happens to be advertised on the next page.

Buy Hunting (1-year auto-renewal) Now

The person I gave this to as a gift said not to renew. Too many ads,

not enough good articles.

Read Best Reviews of Hunting (1-year auto-renewal) Here

If you hunt in America or elsewhere, you need this magazine. Great writers and well edited. The stories are short and informative. I look forward to each issue.

Want Hunting (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Got this subscription for my boyfriend, he loved getting the magazines. I am going to reorder this magazine for him!

Save 75% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment