Friday, August 22, 2014

Nursing

NursingNursing is a well rounded, easy-to-read journal. Nursing's focus is the practical side of nursing, and most of its topics relate to actual patient care or clinical skills. The magazine itself is a great general nursing journal, and I would recommend it to all nurses. The service, however, was not so great. I ordered this magazine through Amazon in August. Received the first issue the end of October. Soon after, I received the issues for July, August, September--4 magazines in one month. I am told that these issues count toward my 12 annual issues. I had already read these issues--they were given to me by a friend back in their prospective months of publication!! Now I'm being docked for issues I've already read. Not so great a deal when you consider I'm only receiving 8 issues for the purchase price.

Nursing magazine is something I enjoy reading every month. It helps keep me current with the ever changing world of medicine and nursing. I am a clinical research nurse so I don't do true bedside nursing any longer. I do however have direct patient contact and keeping up with new medications, procedures, etc. is very important. Being a research nurse you develop a close relationship with most patients. You deal with the same patients for years sometimes depending on the study they are involved with. I need to keep current because these patients rely on me to be there for them and have answers. I read many journals, and Nursing is great for the basics.

Buy Nursing Now

This is a really great magazine for all levels of learning/nursing. As a student, I am able to learn a great deal from it. The publisher sent me 6 months worth of back issues as part of the 12 monthly issues that I ordered! I would have rather had my subscription run for the entire year instead of having 6 issues in one month and need to pay to renew this again so soon!

Read Best Reviews of Nursing Here

I was disappointed that it took months to process my subscription. I don't know if the delay was amazon.com or Nursing2006. I placed my order in November and did not receive it until late February. I am very pleased with the content of the journal though.

Want Nursing Discount?

I've had a one year subscription. Firt issue came with not problems but eventually issues stopped coming.I called custumers services (CS) and they send me a duplicate from the previous issue plus the current one.Then I realize that the issues weren't coming and called CS again!!! (which doesn't have bilingual personnel in order to express myself better).By the way, the renewal reminders doesn't have any delays which bothers me a lot.Indeed, I have to deal with CS 3 or 4 times. It's a shame that such a good publication had such a bad service.

Save 29% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment