Friday, August 8, 2014

Yum Food & Fun for Kids

Yum Food & Fun for KidsIt's always exciting for me to see publications geared towards kids and family, so I was thrilled to see Yum Food & Fun for Kids magazine. It has an upbeat outlook with bright graphics and is filled with tons of nourishing and fun recipes that kids can get involved in, too!

Yum Food & Fun for Kids has ideas like how to make easy chocolate dipped strawberries that are gorgeous for any occasion and a great way to get kids to eat more fruit! There are many scrumptious ways shown to help ensure your children are getting the recommended daily allotment of fruits and veggies like the World's Simplest Smoothie recipe, with only three ingredients. If you like themed parties, you'll love this magazine as there are several delightful suggestions, like an Alice in Wonderland or an Ice Cream Sundae party.

I loved the recipe for "Overnight Banana Cinnamon Oatmeal" which is cooked with old fashioned oats in the crockpot! It's super easy to make and is ready when you are in the morning with lots of healthful nutrients all in one bowl.

These are only a few of the awesome ideas in Yum Food & Fun for Kids. Highly recommended!

I reordered this magazine November 2012 for me and for a Christmas present for my granddaughter. Neither one of us has received an issue yet. It is now March 18, 2013. It is very disappointing! Also embarrassing, since it was a Christmas gift for her.

Buy Yum Food & Fun for Kids Now

I've been picking this up on the news stand every quarter for about a year so I finally decided to subscribe. Every issue is packed with really fun, and mostly easy, ideas for families. There are crafts, recipes and fun activities to do togehter. I love this magazine and will continue to subscribe to it until my kids are too old for it!

Read Best Reviews of Yum Food & Fun for Kids Here

This was purchased as a gift for my grandchildren and I imagine they are having a lot of fun with it. The initial report is that it looked great.

Want Yum Food & Fun for Kids Discount?

I really enjoy all the craft and food ideas provided by Yum Food and Fun for Kids. Also there is great nutrition information within too.

No comments:

Post a Comment