Thursday, September 11, 2014

Guideposts

GuidepostsIf you need motivational stories, this ia a great magazine, but read it at your local library. Otherwise, you will receive a lot of junk mail, too. From renewal letters starting 6-8 months before expiration to charities asking for your donation. There is no month without some unsolicited letter from GP.

The magazine itself is more like 4-5 stars, but the junk mail is so annoying that I deducted 1 star and decided not to renew my subscription. I won't even tell them my new address when I move. Better lose 3 numbers than be "subscribed" to unsolicited offers in my new place.

For a Saturday afternoon of light, but encouraging reading, buy a subscription to "Guideposts." There are deeper magazines, bt don't be fooled... every article here connects richly with the soul.

This is the kind of magazine both Catholics and Protestants can both love. It is great gift for your friend who attends the church across the street from yours.

Short vignettes and more involved profiles color this magazine in much the same way a Reader's Digest might, except with a clear spiritual flavor.

It is ecumenical yet uncompromising: I fully recommend "Guideposts." You won't be disappointed.

Anthony Trendl

Buy Guideposts Now

I love this magazine, but it is cheaper on the Guideposts website. It's only 9.97 plus .97 cents for shipping for twelve issues. On here, it's 16.97 for one year. In fact, on their website, you can get TWO years for 17.97 there...just one dollar more. Save yourself some money and don't deal with Amazon on this one!!!

Read Best Reviews of Guideposts Here

My great-grandmother bought subscriptions to Guideposts for all of her grandchildren year after year. I grew up eagerly reading the stories every month since I learned to read in grade school. When my sister and I married and moved out, my mom continued the tradition by paying for our subscriptions every year. After I read each issue, I pass it along to my girlfriend, who then passes it to her neighbor. My husband and I buy subscriptions every year for our seven adult nieces and nephews, as well as for several friends. These stories never fail to put me in a better mood. Whenever I'm feeling down or I can't sleep, I pick up a Guideposts. Usually, I can't put it down until I've read the whole issue. The stories are all from real, normal, everyday people. They get my mind off of myself, remind me of God's faithfulness, and put life in proper perspective. This is the only magazine of which I can honestly say you will not be disappointed. It is worth the price, many times over. Everyone with whom I've shared it has grown to love it, too. I feel that it's the best gift I can give someone I care about.

Want Guideposts Discount?

Guidepost is one of the best magazines around. The stories are true and inspirational . They give you hope and make you feel good about life.I can never get enough of them . I recommend it for people all the world over.

Save 43% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment