Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Florida Review

Florida ReviewI read a lot of literary journals, and I just came across the Florida Review. The current issue has a few of the best short stories I've read in a long, long time--and the poetry was absolutely superb. I'm glad I can subscribe on Amazon...and I'm looking forward to my next issue.

A fantastic literary journal. I'm amazed by the quality of work they're able to find. In the Winter '09 issue they published one of the best pieces of nonfiction I've read since Sedaris or Oates. Their interviews are in-depth, and their book reviews are insightful, too. On an aesthetic level, the layout of the journal is simple, sleek and meaningful. I'd highly recommend a subscription if you're looking for a quality lit journal!

Buy Florida Review Now

No comments:

Post a Comment