Friday, December 12, 2014

Highlights Hello

Highlights HelloHello has only been out for a few months, just in time for our new arrival and so far she loves it she's 16 weeks today. The pictures are bright, colorful, simple, yet detailed enough to hold her attention. I love the variety short story, a sing-a-long song using a familiar tune but with new words and pictures to match, Find It puzzle and rhymes. The magazine comes plastic wrapped so you don't have to worry about all of the various hands that touch it and the pages are laminated and rounded (no staples either) so it feels sturdy and safe for little hands. So far we love this magazine and read the issues over and over to our little one. I feel that this magazine can growth with her. I look forward to each delivery.

We've gotten Highlights Hello for a couple months now. It was a gift for my 1 year old, and not only does she love it, but my 3 year old does as well. The pictures are cute, bright and colorful. The stories and poems are cute and short, just right for little attention spans. It is printed on a good quality, slick paper; it does not feel cheap at all. Safe and cute for little ones. Very much worth it!

Buy Highlights Hello Now

At first I thought a magazine for a baby sounded silly. But when my just turned one year old started constantly trying to steal her big sister's High Five magazine, I decided to give the this one a try. I'm so glad I did! My baby girl loves having her own magazine. She wants to read it every night before bed and then even wants to take it into her crib with her. Just like the other Highlights magazines, the content is engaging, very cute, and age appropriate. Even my older daughter is curious about it when a new issue arrives and she wants to "read" it to her little sister. So cute to see them excited about looking at it together. I'm also pleased with the construction. Just when the stitching (instead of staples) started to come a little loose, a new issue arrived. Our first issue has held up well, and my daughter has been pretty hard on it the way she plays with it in her crib every night. Leave it to Highlights to come up with a magazine for babies and toddlers that actually works for that age group!

Read Best Reviews of Highlights Hello Here

Our older daughter is a HIGHLIGHTS magazine subscriber, we had no doubt this product was going to be what we really needed to make our newly born baby start to get a notion of books, he enjoys it, looks at the pictures, listen our stories, bites it he just loves it! and so do we. we highly recommend it.

Want Highlights Hello Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment