Monday, December 15, 2014

Ok! First Celebrity News

Ok! First Celebrity NewsMy wife is a celebrity news (gossip) junkie :) She absolutely loves this magazine, some of the opinion pieces where they try to insert a more classic review or story are pretty pointless though she claims. Many of the article authors are just young and inexperienced. Guess you gotta start somewhere!

I ordered this magazine May 16, 2012 and the estimated delivery date is July 11, 2012. This is rediculous I have purchased several items after this and have received everything. I do not understand that is almost 2 months delivery time. I know that this states that it comes with a free kindle version but hmmmm I don't own a kindle. Unfortunatly this is the only way I was able to get this magazine subscription, there was no option for magazine only. I would not suggest getting this subscription for you or anyone else unless you are fortunate enough to have a kindle.

Sorry for the rant but I think this is REDICULOUS!

Buy Ok! First Celebrity News Now

No comments:

Post a Comment