Thursday, August 22, 2013

Adoptive Families

Adoptive FamiliesIf you're an adoptive parent, you need to subscribe to Adoptive Families, which includes practical parenting advice, stories about or by adoptive parents, news on the latest federal and state laws, discussions of common problems, and so much more. Adoptive Families is also an important resource for people who are planning to adopt their first child (or second, third, and so on).

I've been a subscriber for years, and strongly recommend this publication.

Christine Adamec

Author, There ARE Babies to Adopt

Adoptive Families is a must have magazine for families created through adoption. I am currently waiting to travel to China to get my daughter, but I have already found this magazine to be invaluable. The great things is that all kinds of adoption are discussed, domestic, open, international. It is reassuring to know that there are so many other families that were created through adoption. You know you are not alone in what you are going through too. The advertising is great too!

Buy Adoptive Families Now

I started geting this magazine even before I became an adoptive parent. It has great information in a well organized format. My social worker actually gives out old copies of this to all prospective parents. I highly recommend it.

Read Best Reviews of Adoptive Families Here

This magazine is and will be invaluable to me and my family for years to come. But, it does lack important and specific information regarding international adoption, which is how we became a family, via China. It is very slanted to domestic adoption.

Want Adoptive Families Discount?

The Adoptive Family magazine is chocked full of useful and practical advise not only for adoptive families but for those who are fostering children as well. My husband and I read the magazine from cover to cover and then pass them along to family members who are learning about positive adoption language and realistic expectations. We love this magazine. It was the best find for our family situation!

Save 40% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment