Monday, August 19, 2013

Cake Craft & Decoration

Cake Craft & DecorationThis is a great magazine for anybody who decorates. Easy to understand and good pictures and directions. The only draw back is the price, but I think it is worth it.

This is a very nice magazine. However, the Anglo American Media is another story. I telephoned in an order for multiple back issues of magazine listed available on their website. They have "If you prefer you can phone us on 00 44 (0) 1858 439605" on ordering back issues listed on their website. Was told by their operator via phone conversation that it takes 28 days for all order processing. After all long wait and hearing nothing from the company, I emailed requesting a status on my order. After alot of emails back and forth over multiple days, They could not find my order. On the last communication, their customer service "am extremely sorry, the contact for delivery to your location is as follows;

USA delivery:

Express Mag, PO Box 2769, Plattsburgh, NY 12901 0239

expsmag@expressmag.com". I received a subscription address for reference on an order placed on back issues that is a different department according to their website.

I DO NOT RECOMMEND DOING BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY.

Buy Cake Craft & Decoration Now

I bought the magazine subscription a WHILE back and has yet to receive an issue. It is very pricey and I thought it would be worth the price, if only I were able to have it! I contacted Amazon which then contacted them and have been told that sometime in late April the first issue of the magazine will arrive...I looked at many posts (sadly afterward) at cake central which had similar complaints. Save your money.

Read Best Reviews of Cake Craft & Decoration Here

Please send me Cake Craft & Decoration, begin by March 2006 issue.

Thanks

Diana

Want Cake Craft & Decoration Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment