Thursday, August 1, 2013

Kids Discover

Kids DiscoverI have been searching for a good magazine for my kids, and this is by far the best I have seen. The articles are in depth, and the pictures and photos are very high quality. Best of all there is no ads to confuse your kids!! Since I read so many bad billing reviews about this magazine, I decided to get it from my local library. Again, this is a GREAT magazine you don't want your kids to miss!!

We had a subscription to this magazine and it's a pretty good one for the kids, albeit woefully thin. I found it too expensive for the few pages the magazine has and did not renew it. After ignoring the standard renewal pleas, yesterday I found in my mailbox a letter (with subscription invoice attached, of course) stating that my account was "seriously past due" and that "further action is pending" on my "delinquent" account. For those getting similar notices, I found this number to call:

1-800-825-2821

The lady I spoke with said she cancelled the 'unathorized order'...we shall see if I receive any other notices.

It really is a shame that the tactics of the subscription services overshadow the actual product.

Buy Kids Discover Now

Recently KIDS DISCOVER has been "repeating" issues -that is simply reprinting ENTIRE issues it has previously published -this wouldn't be so bad I guess but they are not even updating the content.. the result is that they are printing old information that is more than just out of date and it's just plain wrong... I guess they are doing it to save money but they've lost my family's trust..

Read Best Reviews of Kids Discover Here

We've never received this magazine, but we just received the bill with a message that we are about to be turned over to a collection agency.

BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY

Want Kids Discover Discount?

I have been dealing with this company for 2 years to have them remove my name from thier collection agency. NO luck..I would not recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment