Friday, August 9, 2013

Motorcycle Classics

Motorcycle ClassicsThe unbiased writing helps readers appreciate the vintage machines for their raw impact in technology, culture, etc. Also has helpful guides to bikes increasing in value. I favor Japanese and British motorcycles which are highlighted in this magazine plus other great write ups on others regardless of nationality. I've actually grown an appreciation for American bikes!

This is a fun magazine to read with many interesting, well written articles. It also began to arrive at the house in only about 3 weeks, as opposed to the 6 weeks they promised.

Buy Motorcycle Classics Now

Great mag for people still interested in the old bikes. Has a repair section that will sometimes be helpful. You know how repairs go if you own a 30+ year old bike.

Read Best Reviews of Motorcycle Classics Here

This was my first issue and I like the content and the magazine. I can't wait for the next issue to arrive.

Want Motorcycle Classics Discount?

I am in my 60's and have owned motorcycles since I was 12 years old. They have been cycles made from all over the world. In my oppinion this magazine is great reading, and I look foreward to next issue with articles written by the average Joe to repair tips from their contributors. You can not go wrong by signing up today.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment