Thursday, August 29, 2013

NewBeauty: The World's Most Unique Beauty Magazine

NewBeauty: The World's Most Unique Beauty MagazineThis is by far the most interesting, informative, researched publication I have ever seen. I am a licensed aesthetician and look forward to every issue to let me know about the new products, ingredients, and procedures out in the industry today. I would recommend this magazine to anyone interested in skincare or plastic surgery as each issue is packed full of information. The wait between issues is long, but with so much research in each issue, well worth the wait!

I've always been interested in so many of the topics that I read about in NewBeauty, but didn't know where to find reliable information without scheduling a consultation with a doctor. I was so happy to find the basics on so many procedures, and even more excited about the at-home tricks to try before I actually make a doctor's appointment. I'm also obsessed with beauty products, and there are so many in the magazine that I'm going to try. I can't wait until the next issue!

Buy NewBeauty: The World's Most Unique Beauty Magazine Now

I bought my sister a subscription for Christmas. When her first issue never arrived, after I had seen it sitting on newsstands I called to find out when it would be arriving. Their answer VERBATIM was "whenever it's ready, it'll be sent out." I said apparently it is ready because it is on newsstands so is there anyway you can check to see when it was mailed? The customer service operator without placing me on hold, said "yes, it's been sent. She should be getting it any day now. Is there anything else I can help you with?" I have never been treated so dismissively in my life. After another week, I checked back again, reconfirming the address because it still had not arrived. They said it had been sent out and they don't know why she didn't receive it and that there were no back copies in the warehouse. It is now almost August and my sister has still NEVER received a SINGLE issue from New Beauty and she should have received three by now. When I saw the latest one with Gwyneth Paltrow on the cover at the grocery store I texted her immediately to see if she had this issue and OF COURSE she has never received it. I called New Beauty today once again to reconfirm her address and to find out what happened to the other issues that never arrived and the lady on the phone said she would see about getting her a back copy of the J. Lo issue but could not confirm when it would be sent out OR when the most recent Gwyneth Paltrow issue would be sent out. Needless to say, I don't expect we'll ever see a copy of New Beauty arriving ever. They couldn't care less about their subscribers. I got her a subscription to PROFESSIONAL BEAUTY and look forward to much better content and customer service!

Read Best Reviews of NewBeauty: The World's Most Unique Beauty Magazine Here

I picked up NewBeauty the other day to learn more about Botox since I am considering getting it. I had no idea that Botox can be used for more than one thing, which the magazine explained. It was very interesting.

NewBeauty also does a great job of giving over the counter options (that you can buy at Sephora and other stores)as an alternative to surgery and other treatments. I'm definitely going to try the cream recommended for spider veins.

Thank you NewBeauty for educating me on all the great products and procedures out there. I'm definitely getting a subscription!

Want NewBeauty: The World's Most Unique Beauty Magazine Discount?

"Only the Best"!

This is the one magazine I always look for!

For the most up-dated, un-biased reviews for products & treatments out there

(evasive & non-evasive); this is the magazine you want to read/study.

Just read it once and you'll always look for it and/or order it to always be up-to-date on what is available to keep looking as best we can at any age! "Only the Best.. At Any Age"!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment