Saturday, August 3, 2013

Steelers Digest

Steelers DigestI decided to give this a shot. I called the publisher directly so that my order went through directly with them and I received my first issue 3 days later. When ordering from the publisher you can also get some incentives. The coverage is very professional and you really don't get this coverage anywhere else. This paper is all on only the Steelers which is nice. Through the whole season I only got maybe 2 issues late and it was expected as it was during the holidays. The single review that was left years ago should be binned. Slow delivery isn't the publisher's fault, clearly that person's local post office has poor delivery. The publisher offers a 1st class option which hides and protects your issues in an envelope for an extra cost which is nice. I really didn't need this though. I'll definitely be getting this again.

i did not get the publication! I hope I have not been charged for it! I repeat I did not get tthe publication !!!!!!!!!

Buy Steelers Digest Now

It's not worth the money. By the time you get it, it's old news.

Read Best Reviews of Steelers Digest Here

No comments:

Post a Comment