Monday, August 12, 2013

Teachers Helper - Grade 1 ed

Teachers Helper - Grade 1 edA teacher at the primary level is inundated with wonderful teaching material. Many times, however, a teacher in the primary classroom needs a quick activity that needs very little prep time. Teacher's Helper serves this purpose wonderfully! An excellent source when preparing for a substitute. I have found every issue to be filled with seasonal projects and skill review pages that are specifically designed for my grade level. I was first introduced to Teacher's Helper as a beginning teacher. It was a wonderful reference tool as I struggled to prepare lessons that were age and grade appropriate. As I gained teaching experience, I found Teacher's Helper to be an excellent source for skill reinforcement. I would highly recommend Teacher's Helper magazine.

I have been a fan of Teacher's Helper for years. (17 to be exact!) If I had to give up all but one of my teacher subscriptions, this is the one I would keep. This magazine has just what I need to reinforce and reteach skills. The editors are right on target with the skill set. Each new issue is filled with material I need and can use immediately. Very high quality product!

Buy Teachers Helper - Grade 1 ed Now

Purchased this every year as a birthday gift for my daughter-in-law who is a first grade teacher. She loves it! She asks for renewal every year. No problem with renewal. Transaction was great!

Read Best Reviews of Teachers Helper - Grade 1 ed Here

No comments:

Post a Comment