Monday, August 5, 2013

Yankee (1-year auto-renewal)

YankeeYankee magazine is a magazine that's over brimming with nostalgia.

Everything is New England quaint. I even like the advertisements of handmade jewelry and furniture.

The recipes are good. I really love the section that highlights a specific area or town and the most scenic routes. I like the pictures of houses and gardening and the regular columnist who identifies antiques.

I am feeling like a Maineiac ever since reading a description of a clock in someones' review.

You'll get a lot out of this magazine. Not one page goes to waste with me. I enjoy it from cover to cover.

Yankee has been around as long as I can remember. It's pages are full of wonderful New England stories, travel guides and photos. They have changed their format from a small magazine to the larger size, which I personally don't like as well. (the smaller size easily fit in a purse or tote) Their "Swap" section is a great read. Looking for real estate? Many homes are featured along with vacation properties. There are fiction stories and festival reviews. Makes a great gift for New England lovers.

Buy Yankee (1-year auto-renewal) Now

Yankee is always interesting and always has something of interest to an old back woods yankee. It is always interesting to hear and see what is going on in neighboring states. Sometimes however, the income level is not in my range since our income is not what they make in Mass or other parts on Southern New England. I enjoy stories about the history. Sometime you come across history and no one knows that it is or was there, like old towns and farm steads.

Read Best Reviews of Yankee (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I live in Texas but have always loved New England, and try to visit as often as I can. Yankee magazine is such a treat for anyone who loves the New England region, and is filled with interesting articles on New England travel (e.g. the beaches of South County); feature articles on the region's artists, local designers; food articles, and many more.

There are lots of beautiful photographs of the area, which is one of the reasons I love this magazine so much. The diversity, the rich heritage, and history of the area makes for such varied reading that there's always something to discover among the pages of Yankee. I love this magazine!

Want Yankee (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I had no idea that Yankee magazine would be renewed if I did take initiative to cancel it. I thought I was getting only the one year of the magazine that I ordered. There was no reminder. I DO NOT WANT the second year of the magazine but apparently I'm stuck with it. The only email I did get was not a reminder of renewal, but a statement telling me that I am renewed, like it or not. I tried to cancel the second year and I was told I couldn't because it was "shipped". Well the delivery date is September 30, 2013. If Amazon had honest business practices, they certainly would honor my request for something that would be delivered four months into the future. Amazon sent me a "we're sorry . . . " automatic email directing me to Synapse and they, in turn, directed me to Amazon with: Unfortunately, your request needs to be handled directly by Amazon." I loved using Amazon. But Amazon's business practices are getting pretty shaky.

Save 47% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment