Saturday, August 3, 2013

Zoobies

ZoobiesThe pictures were interesting, and really neat, but the magazine itself is poorly constructed and barely held up to one reading from our daughter. Also delivery was sporadic at best. It say 6 issues, we recieved more like 4 of them. It's an expensive subscription. If you want a fun magazine for babies and toddler try "Babybug" instead.

Cute idea but lame execution.

Zoobooks recommends Zoobies for ages 0-3 years. At 18 months, my daughter is bored at this very simple pamphlet of a few pictures. I asked to switch to Zootles and customer service refused. Not happy with my purchase or this company.

Buy Zoobies Now

I ordered this for my infant twins who both LOVE to look at books and be read to, and they did enjoy some of the pictures in this "magazine" which is why I gave it 2 stars instead of 1. But this is really little more than a pamphlet with thick pages. I subscribed almost 4 months ago and have received ONE booklet. For the price, you can easily go to a bookstore and buy several nice board books that will be more durable and get much more use. A magazine for babies might seem like a good idea but I highly recommend just joining a monthly book club or finding something else.

Read Best Reviews of Zoobies Here

No comments:

Post a Comment