Monday, September 9, 2013

Accident Reconstruction Journal

Accident Reconstruction JournalA very well written, peer reviewed, professional publication. If you are serious about your work as an accident Reconstructionist, the ARJ is a must. The previous review in which the reviewer gave only one star is unfair due to the fact that he is reviewing Amazon's performance, not the quality of the magazine.

What can I say, this is a must have periodical for traffic collision reconstruction. Every issue is filled with relevant peer articles.

Buy Accident Reconstruction Journal Now

Actually to give the magazine 1 star is unfair. I have no idea how good the magazine is because I've never received one. I paid and ordered the mag in November of 2009 and STILL have not received it. Amazon has promised to correct the mistake and keeps pushing back the date to the next issue. The most recent promise was July of 2010. Guess what, still no magazine as of July 22nd. They refuse to send me the issues I missed and keep giving me excuses. Do not order ANYTHING from Amazon, they do not care about you and only want your money. This company obviously does not care about the customer at ALL!!

Read Best Reviews of Accident Reconstruction Journal Here

No comments:

Post a Comment