Thursday, September 12, 2013

Pontoon & Deckboat

Pontoon & DeckboatI don't know what these other reviewers are talking about. I think this magazine is WELL worth the price. Lots of variety, good articles, new product info, photos, boats, etc. I've learned a LOT compared to what the subscription cost, and I look forward to getting it.

And I've YET to see a $100,000 pontoon boat inside. I think a competitor is trashing this magazine.

We tried other boating magazines, but this is the only one that caters specifically to pontoon boats. I was tired of reading about yachts, cruisers, etc, in other publications and luckily I stumbled upon PDB Magazine at the doctor's office. Even the fishing articles are specific to pontoon boats, you really can't beat it. If you own a pontoon boat or are interested in maybe having one in the future, this is a must-read magazine.

Buy Pontoon & Deckboat Now

Unless your looking for a $100,000.00 toon don't waste your money. All articles seem to be copy paste from manufacture.

Read Best Reviews of Pontoon & Deckboat Here

I am not impressed with this Magazine at all..Nothing exciting, I also understand they have a forum that is in uproar. Lot of censoring and post deletion is going on.. It seems that the real knowledgeable tooners left that forum and cancelled their PDB subscription as well..

They don't seem to understand what "Customer Satisfaction" is all about..

I cancelled my subscription..

Want Pontoon & Deckboat Discount?

I bought a pontoon boat in 2006 and searched for a forum site to chat with other pontoon boat owners. I found PDB's site, then subscribed to the magazine.

Turns out, it's 99 percent advertisements for boats over 100k and that's about it. Not worth my money at all. I complained to the editor, Brady L. Kay about the magazine and he went off on me about it being "taboo" to criticize the magazine on his site.

I held out for a few more issues, same thing and then I stopped getting issues and had to call and have another copy sent....a real pain to get the magazine delivered on time.

Go elsewhere...trust me.

No comments:

Post a Comment