Saturday, September 21, 2013

Tattoo

TattooMany people ...moan about the articles in this magazine, it is really unfortunate that no one is interested in the tattoo culture as much as the tattoos themselves. I am a collector of tattoos (12 and still going strong), but why get tattoos without knowing about advancements in tattooing, or the awesome people that do it. People who have tattoos should really enjoy the articles, and the people that keep tattooing alive. The culture is as entertaining as the pictures, and if you don't apreciate that than you shouldn't get tattoos. Respect those that make a living sharing their art with the world, don't be close minded and expect only pictures, that's not tattoing or the tattoo world. This is an excellent magazine and I would suggest it to any one!!

If I could have given this magazine a zero star rating. I got one issue from back last year and that was after i complained through amazon then after that i complained 3 more times and they gave me a response email at least but still did not get anymore issues of this magazine. this was the worst purchase i ever got and only time in my 2 years of using Amazon that i wrote a review, but now im bored and just killing time. now im just going to go complain about one more product because dinner hasnt come out yet.

Buy Tattoo Now

I am not alone, read the most current reviews, TATTOO is NOT mailing the subscriptions out and they are not refunding money. It smells like a engineered bankrupcy in progess in my opinion. They offer no explanations, hide behind Amazons policies. READ all the bad reviews. A clear picture of possible fraud and theft is starting to form again this is MY opinion, I am waiting for a refund that is two months over due.

Read Best Reviews of Tattoo Here

I give tattoos and have several (12). This Mag is great if your looking to read about artists and trends in differnt parts of the country or the world. If your looking for more pictures check out flash magazine.

Want Tattoo Discount?

I have several tattoos and am always looking for new ideas and inspirations. I know many people probably want the exposure that this magazine provides to their tattoo shops, but I would really appreciate more pics and less words. I am happy for anyone who can make a successful career performing body artwork, but show MORE and TALK less!!!!

Save 44% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment