Thursday, October 3, 2013

Creating Keepsakes

Creating KeepsakesWhile I have not yet subscribed to this magazine, I have been checking out back issues at my local library for quite some time, and can happily say it is far better than its immediate competitors. I am a digi-scrapper so I'm not quite so inspired by the product reviews: the value for me is in the page sketches. Most issues include a pull-out page containing 30 or more of them that were featured in the current magazine. I especially appreciate that most featured layouts include 4 to 6 or even more (12!) photos on a two page spread: very few of those impractical 1 and 2 image pages that normal scrappers cannot afford the time or money to make! The articles are also well written with occasional good tips on portrait photography, journaling, and more. I will probably be getting a subscription for myself as a Christmas present!

Creating Keepsakes is good resource for new as well as long time scrapbookers. They do a nice job of showcasing and reviewing all the new products, and inspire me with fresh ideas. I find myself tearing out favorite examples of layouts and articles that I want to keep. I started saving these in a three ring binder. I've filled two and I've started on my third. I really like how there is now advice in shooting better photos and information on digital scrapbooking.

Buy Creating Keepsakes Now

As the editor of Days We Celebrate: Scrapbook Titles, I think I know a thing or two about scrapbooking. And I can say that Creating Keepsakes is still the number one magazine for scrapbookers anywhere. This is the magazine I turn to for ideas, for inspiration, and some good old-fashioned recharge of the creativity engine. For keeping up with new trends, nothing beats CK.

The writers and editors always have something fresh to offer, whether it's photography tips, layout or journaling ideas, design principles or a new approach to the hobby. Many of their old issues are still on my shelf, because of their timeless articles. This is a great resource for both new and advanced scrapbookers.

Read Best Reviews of Creating Keepsakes Here

This magazine has provided many many many wonderful ideas for scrapbook layouts! I will continue my subscription to this for years to come.

Want Creating Keepsakes Discount?

I am relatively new to scrapbooking/card making. I have found good and useful suggestions for both; and I have only received 2 issues thus far.

Save 31% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment