Sunday, October 6, 2013

Donna Moderna

Donna ModernaI ordered this as a gift in Oct. 2006. In Feb 2007 I called to cancel the subscription and receive a refund. It's now been three weeks and over 12 calls later...STILL NO REFUND. I keep getting passed back and forth between amazon and the magazine company. Nobody knows who is responsible nor do they record a call log of what is going on. Each time I call in, it seems as though it's the first time I have ever called about this issue. I am losing all respect for Amazon and would recommend avoiding ordering magazines, especially through this company 'Magazine Express'.

This was the only magazine I read regularly when I lived in Italy!!! I just LOVE this magazine. I has everything and more about women's issues and concerns!

Buy Donna Moderna Now

No comments:

Post a Comment