Friday, October 4, 2013

France Magazine (1-year auto-renewal)

France MagazineI have subscribed to France magazine for three years now,without a glitch.

I love this magazine.It is beautifully presented,and chock full of information about all areas of France.I especially love the articles of small,quaint little villages.It makes me want to visit all of France,not just Paris as I originally intended.

I am so sorry the first reviewer has had so much trouble with the subscription.

I found a copy of this magazine in an old hotel in Hawaii and enjoyed it. Because we travel to France often, I thought it would be a way of keeping in touch with the culture during the years between visits. It's only been 5 weeks, but I haven't heard from anyone or received anything except for a review request. Funny.

Buy France Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I am among the few who still cherish the act of reading a magazine. Unlike most magazines that have let their struggles affect content, France Magazine manages to still entice me issue after issue. Aside from the wonderful articles are the amazing photos they use, worthy of being plucked out and framed!

Read Best Reviews of France Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I like the magazine as a whole,I really enjoy reading it but the delivery was terrible. My first issue arrives 4 or 5 later than expected, then they promised me to send me an extra issue as apology for the delay. And finally for my one year subscription I ended receiving a total of 3 issues. Don't worth it!

Want France Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

What I like most about this magazine is the focus on the best of French culture and does not include pop-culture drama, which is a waste of my time.

I look forward to this arriving and sit down to have a nice glass of wine on my patio as I read about interesting French events while improving my English skills.

Save 16% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment