Tuesday, October 8, 2013

HGTV Magazine (1-year)

HGTV MagazineGot a subscription for Christmas and received the 2nd issue published. Didn't get the Jun-Jul issue. They said they were out and my subscription would be extended, just as a previous reviewer mentioned. So, in 8 months, I've received ONE issue. It wasn't great either. Not really worth keeping. It's late August now and I don't have the September issue yet. Hope it comes soon. Oh, and btw I just got a renewal email....hahahaha AS IF! Not gonna happen. Too bad, because I like the channel but the magazine may have launched prior to being ready for prime time!! Save your money. Buy a magazine with a good reputation, consistency and more than 5 issues planned for a year.

If you like to look at a lot of pictures for a "look", this might help. For free, you can leaf through the Crate/Barrel (and others) catalogs. Some of the articles are interesting, but at the end of my first issue, nothing had been added to my honeydo list. Or my dream list. Or my "time to throw this out" list.

Buy HGTV Magazine (1-year) Now

As a fan of the HGTV program, I looked forward to this magazine. The first issue was fine, but the second was only so-so; although I tend to hoard this type of magazine, this one went into the trash. That was in February. Since then, no more issues. Missed the June issue and was told there's no more inventory, so my subscription will be extended by a month. All this seems to me like a publication that is not ready for prime time. I'll stick to House Beautiful and let this one go!

Read Best Reviews of HGTV Magazine (1-year) Here

This magazine has not came to my mail box, still waiting.Would love to get thi but so far no go.

Want HGTV Magazine (1-year) Discount?

While reading the magazine, I wanted to go out and shop for decorations, new furniture and paint !!! I think I'll start on one thing at a time though! My house is always clean, I have always had "cleaning issues"... anyone can drop by at anytime and I'm prepared. So, I saw myself in Sabrina Soto's cleaning segment. Nice to know I'm not alone! Ha!!!

This magazine has given me so many low cost ideas to change things in the home for the seasons!

Thank you!

Sally Humkey

Save 62% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment