Monday, October 14, 2013

Outlook By the Bay

Outlook By the BayA subscription to OutLook by the Bay has quickly become one of our favorite gifts to give. We have a very large family and struggle with gift giving for those who "have everything". The articles are inspiring and make you want to get out and enjoy being 50+. Holiday shopping just got a whole lot easier in our house.

I picked up a copy of Outlook when I was travelling in Annapolis last fall and absolutely devoured it. It was so clearly geared toward Baby Boomers on the go. The articles ran the gamut from travel, history, art, gardening, technology, and health, to hobbies, cooking, book reviews, and legal issues. I was thrilled that someone finally pulled together so many great writers who understand that most Baby Boomers are active and engaged and have interests that range from sports to music to community service and beyond. I'm not a luddite by any means, but I truly appreciated the technology articles that were jargon free, but still enlightening. I even downloaded a couple of the recommended apps! It's difficult to describe this magazine because it's so chock full of "stuff" that is entertaining and informative. There are little hints throughout that send you to interesting web sites and a couple of interesting how-to articles that I actually tried. A subscription to Outlook is my new "Go To" birthday gift for my Boomer friends.

Buy Outlook By the Bay Now

The articles in "Outlook by the Bay" are clearly written and this magazine overall is relaxing to read. I get many new ideas when I read "Outlook." Most of the time I read it from cover to cover as soon as I get it.

One of my favorite articles are those that review games. The games mentioned are interesting and encourage communication. Games that the whole family can play together are perfect for family gatherings -a far cry from individual computer games.

I think that Baby Boomer's children would also enjoy it. As a grandparent, I leave it on the coffee table so my children can get ideas of what us old people think about and what our interests are.

Looking forward to the next issue!

Read Best Reviews of Outlook By the Bay Here

No comments:

Post a Comment