Friday, October 18, 2013

Passports

PassportsI wouldn't recommend this for someone without money, like me when I first started subscribing to this magazine. You are shown these amazing places and can't think of anything but being there yourself. but I went back to some old issues before traveliing to Europe a few weeks ago and some of their tips helped to enhance what was already a wonderful trip. I'm resubscribing to help get inspired for my next trip

Its an ok magazine. It helps with ideas for places to visit. Unfortunately they only highlight to most pricey places to stay when you go somewhere. If you are traveling on a budget this is not the magazine for you.

Buy Passports Now

This is a fantastic magazine for LGBT travelers. It is not like the other gay magazines out there there is much more substance and depth which is appreciated. The articles travel around the world and give you a good flavor of what it is like to travel to those countries as members of the LGBT community.

Read Best Reviews of Passports Here

Like the places it reports on. The writer/s have great taste in places. Makes me want to go out and explore more of the world. Informative as to where I should consider going!!!

Want Passports Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment