Monday, October 21, 2013

Vermont Life

Vermont LifeCurrently living in Seattle, I was born and raised in Vermont, and find Vermont Life to be one of the magazines I pick up when I'm feeling homesick. Produced to appeal to the tourist, it concentrates mostly on the touristy side of Vermont ski areas, panoramic foliage, maple syrup, and Farmer's Markets feature prominently on its pages. Despite that, its like a nice slab of apple pie with sharp Cabot chedder on the side a piece of home every month.

I've been to Vermont several times and hope to retire there in the not too distant future. When I saw the magazine, I immediately ordered it not only to keep me connected to a state I dearly love but to keep up with relevant happenings in the area. I just received my first issue and was really pleased with it. It had some really nice articles, amazing pictures and was everything I had expected. I look forward to many more issues....for me, they represent the hope and dream that soon my husband and I can move somewhere where you can breathe deeply, slow down, appreciate how beautiful this country really can be and learn to be as self-sufficient as possible. And if a magazine can make you feel that inspired, then it's a pretty good magazine.

Buy Vermont Life Now

No comments:

Post a Comment