Sunday, November 24, 2013

Everyday Practical Electronics

Everyday Practical ElectronicsEver since "Popular Electronics magazine" ceased to exist, I have been reading this as a substitute.

While it is British and sometimes painful for its formality and repetition, it is fulfills a nostalgic longing I have for Popular Electronics, and its content of construction projects and hobbyist information. It really is almost a good substitute.

Cheers.

I used to subscribe this magazine, in both hardcopy and electronic version for several years.

When I tried to renew the electronic version of the magazine, I found that the electronic version was discontinued.

It was replaced for an online rental for twice the price.

Greedy company.

Buy Everyday Practical Electronics Now

No comments:

Post a Comment