Monday, November 25, 2013

Elle - French Edition

Elle - French EditionJust like kecksburg65, I ordered a subscription back in Dec 03 and 3 months later have received nothing but grief. I submitted a customer service request weeks ago, and got no response. When I got them on the phone, they told me they now expect that nothing will be delivered until at least 6 months after the order date.

I don't know if this is just the worst customer service I've ever experienced, or if these guys are just unbelievably bad with units of time. Magazine Express claims they'll get back to you in 5-7 days, well, it's weeks. Amazon's claims delivery in 4-6 weeks.. wrong again.. it's months.

At least this gives me an opportunity to learn about reversing charges.

I ordered this back in December 2003 and as of March 2004 still have not received any issue. The Magazine Express service that coordinates these subscriptions provides no customer service and Amazon won't do anything about it either. Don't bother ordering this unless you just want to throw money away because they will bill your credit card and give you nothing in return. Amazon doesn't care about providing customer service on this and all Magazine Express is interested in is your money.

Buy Elle - French Edition Now

It's hard to add something new to what's already been said. I placed this order as a gift back in October of 2006 and here it is almost the end of February of 2007 and STILL no magazine! Amazon tells you to call Magazine Express which handles the magazine orders. However the Magazine Express customer service is a joke at best, and they do NOTHING to try to correct the problem. They promise to check into it and call you back, but they never do. And like the others have said, Amazon doesn't provide customer service on magazine subscriptions either. Obviously neither Amazon nor Magazine Express care about helping customers with problems. I guess I'll end up like the customer "ggruschow" and end up learning about their cancellation and refund policy. If THAT exists. Just an awful, awful, awful experience...

Read Best Reviews of Elle - French Edition Here

LIKE OTHER PEOPLE I'VE BEEN VERY UPSET WITH EXPRESS MAG

IT TOOK MONTHS BEFORE I'VE GOT 1 MAGAZINE THEN I HAD TO CALL THEM AGAIN AND AGAIN... THEY SENT ME 3 TIMES THE SAME MAGAZINE THEN NOTHING ! DO NOT BUY THIS

Want Elle - French Edition Discount?

No comments:

Post a Comment