Monday, November 25, 2013

Jewelry Artist : Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist

Jewelry Artist : Lapidary Journal Jewelry ArtistThis magazine is geared to the jewelry artist who does a lot of lapidary work. I've subscribed to this magazine on and off for many years. While I still like this magazine and find it somewhat useful, it's not as good as it used to be. The instructional value is just not as good. I still have my old issues and I would rate them a 5. My new favorite jewelry magazine is Art Jewelry.

The Lapidary Journal for Jewelry Artist is a great addition to my growing library book collection on all things that matter to working metal. As a mid-level metal-smith of small-scale objects I appreciate the many lessons provided by the Lapidary Journal. There are articles on gemology basics, techniques on forging and fabrication. The authors give great tips that can help a beginner progress at a faster rate than if she stuck to in-class or workshop teachings. There are plenty of step-by-step photos in color which can be really key to those of us who are visual learners. Once you have moved far enough along you'll probably consider equipping your studio, the magazine is helpful in their reviewing of tools and materials. This is a worthy magazine subscription.

Buy Jewelry Artist : Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Now

This is a really just what I wanted as a metal artist. It is inspiring and offers great resources to one who is making silver and other metal jewelry. I'll keep on getting it for many years.

Read Best Reviews of Jewelry Artist : Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Here

Love reading about upcoming jewelry trends, artists, and

techniques. Information about new gem mines and interesting

gemstones. Great ideas which stimulate creativity.

Want Jewelry Artist : Lapidary Journal Jewelry Artist Discount?

I'm a metal smith/jeweler and I really enjoy the seeing what other people are making. What's kind of trendy or popular right now helps keep me up on my business. And not just lost in my own world of the last thing that inspired me to make something crazy that probably won't sell. I'm a professionally trained jeweler so there are not a lot of techniques that I haven't seen before that they demonstrate. But I can see this being really helpful if someone was a hobbyist.

No comments:

Post a Comment