Thursday, November 28, 2013

Scotland Magazine (1-year auto-renewal)

Scotland MagazineThis is a great magazine, I've bought it in bookstores like Barnes and Noble and Borders, and just started my subscription, but I did not buy it off here, as I've seen so many customers order subscriptions that they never receive. My advice to anyone wanting to subscribe, go to the nearest Borders bookstore, pick up a copy, and fill out the subscription card that is included in every issue of every magazine published. It's much faster, and more reliable than Amazon.

My wife's family is from Glasgow and last year after her trip to Scotland with our son for two weeks, I decided to give her a subscription to Scotland Magazine for Christmas. So far We've enjoyed the many articles, stories and series in Scotland Magazine. The mix of culture, history, lifestyle and Scottish destinations are very good. We also enjoy the monthly stories of famous Scots who are in the Entertainment industry.

The overall production and layout shows excellent attention to detail and presents information in a very high quality manner. When the renewal notice arrived this year I asked my wife if she enjoyed the magazine and would like renew her subscription, to which she replied a resounding, yes. I myself, a Non-Scot, have found the magazine to be a great source of reading enjoyment, so much so, that We're planning a trip to Scotland next year.

To anyone interested in visiting Scotland, I would strongly recommend a subscription to Scotland Magazine. Scotland Magazine is a keeper.

Buy Scotland Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Now

This is a beautiful magazine that I have subscribed to for years. I renewed my subscription through Amazon the last time and what a convenience that is. I don't have to worry about when my subscription is due, everything is taken care of for me.

Read Best Reviews of Scotland Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Here

No comments:

Post a Comment