Monday, December 30, 2013

Fourfourtwo

FourfourtwoFour Four Two is a great magazine. It has great stories by some of the best football writers and is also often very funny. I have learned a great deal about the game reading it. Unfortunately, I still have not received an issue through my Amazon order. Completely ridiculous. I placed the order more than two months ago and still no magazine. Amazon works with an outside company to fill magazine orders and they are horrible. I tried to contact the outside company on at least 3 occasions and did not even receive the courtesy of a response to my e-mail. Amazon promised to look in to the matter 8 days ago but still no word from Amazon. This is a great magazine but if you can buy it at a news stand or a brick and mortar book store buy it there. The Amazon price is not much of a bargain over what I pay for it at my local Barnes and Noble anyway. I can not say enough good things about the magazine and I can not say enough bad things about my experience trying to subscribe to it through Amazon!

I lived in England until I came out to the States a few years ago. I had a subscription to this magazine then, and I depend on it even more now. For someone addicted to the REAL football in a town like Cincinnati isn't easybut this magazine is like you're back in England. It is thhe best football magazine by far, you can't really go wrong with it. It has excellent, original stories and great interviews. It's a real life-saver!

Buy Fourfourtwo Now

I've paid for a year's subscription but three months later no magazine. If you want this magazine strongly consider going to your local bookstore and do not risk throwing away your money here.

Read Best Reviews of Fourfourtwo Here

My son loves this magazine and we are always buying at the newsstand at a hefty price. So, I thought my son would enjoy a subscription for his birthday. I ordered the magazine on December 4, over a month before his birthday. However, no issue has arrived yet and his birthday is long past. It is now February 28 and still no magazine. Our order states to expected delivery by February 20. How long does it take to fulfill a magazine subscription?

UPDATE: I sent an email to the vendor on February 28 requesting a status of my order, but received no response to date. The first issue finally did arrive on March 5.

Want Fourfourtwo Discount?

I love this magazine because the articles can make you howl with laughter (and they printed my e-mail!). It is very corporate and flashy but the columns, letters, and monstrous close-up photos give it a lot of personality. The information is sometimes a bit dodgy. If the cover says a manager has professed his love for his team, by the time the magazine has hit the stands, said manager has been paid off and sent off. And in the "Boy's a bit special" section, I've been reading 442 for 9 years and a tiny handful of those players make it to the premiership.

Their best material is their surveys. Best players, richest players, richest teams, most important managers, etc. And they put together some pretty good supplements. The subscription price is worth it to stay connected to the inside track.

No comments:

Post a Comment