Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Quilter's Newsletter Magazine (1-year auto-renewal)

Quilter's Newsletter MagazineThis is a great magazine for quilters. Each issue conatins several projects... a mix of both traditional and art quilts. My current issue (April/May 2011) contains an article on airbrushing fabric that I thought was really interesting. This magazine also contains news as related to the quilting world (exhibits, competition results, quilter's biographies, etc.).

Before subscribing to this magazine, go to their website first. Sometimes they have bonus items they'll give you with your subscription. Even if you don't subscribe to the magazine, you can find lots of free patterns on their website.

I read this magazine from cover to cover. I have subscribed to many; Quilters Newsletter Digest is my all time favorite.

Buy Quilter's Newsletter Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Now

So far I have just received one but I think I will like the subscription. This is not really for basic quilters but I want stimulation not to copy some design that someone else dreamed up so this is good for me.

Read Best Reviews of Quilter's Newsletter Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I love this magazine and will use it for lots of patterns. They have great directions and information in each issue

Want Quilter's Newsletter Magazine (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I have gotten a lot of wonderful ideas from this magazine so far. Enjoy reading it! I'm looking for more design ideas than the type quilting patterns and this one is full of them

Save 50% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment