Monday, December 16, 2013

Satellite Direct

Satellite DirectOrdered this magazine 9 weeks ago and have yet to receive my first one. Emailed customer service twice and have never received a reply.

To get the most out of your premium channels and DVR, this is a must. I have subscribed for about 10 years and each month find movies in the listings that I would have missed otherwise. I generally make a list of all the movies before the start of the month so the can be entered into the DVR. The guide on my TV is useful only for a given day or if I know what I'm looking for. This is money well spent for any movie nut and it's ot Direct specific. You can use it with any cable provider, the channel number will be different that's all.

Buy Satellite Direct Now

For $40 bucks, there is no comparison to this publication for the average or pro sattilite junkie! you won't be disatisfied.JS

Read Best Reviews of Satellite Direct Here

No comments:

Post a Comment