Friday, December 6, 2013

Shopnotes

ShopnotesI've been subscribing to this magazine for years. Although I don't have time to make all of the great things that they show, I can pick and choose the projects that I like and they are always well written and easy to understand.

I subscribed, again, to ShopNotes to make sure I can achieve some skill working on the different wood related projects I take on. Good information here for those so inclined. Each issue is bound later in a notebook style reference on my shelves to refer to as needed.

Buy Shopnotes Now

Other woodworking magazines have profuse prose with background and explanations of design and construction of furniture, and that's great. But for top value per page you can't beat Shopnotes. It consistently delivers excellent articles and projects that are clear and concise. it is very focused on "how to do it", with generous diagrams that clearly and comprehensively illustrate all aspects of the project. Whether a shop jig or a piece of furniture, their presentation is great. Oh, and the magazine itself is well suited to the shop environment since it is printed on heavy stock paper that makes for a durable, repeated reference.

Read Best Reviews of Shopnotes Here

No comments:

Post a Comment