Monday, December 2, 2013

Us Weekly (1-year auto-renewal)

Us WeeklyI signed up to receive 12 issues/weeks of US Mag for $1 and was told I could cancel at anytime. This is a lie! in week 4 of the original 12 week, my credit card was charged the full renewal fee of $15.48 and the option to cancel this subscription was "not available at this time". Let this be a warning so you don't get screwed too.

Be careful when you deal with this vendor. They auto renew without notice (and claim they send notice). It is easy to turn it on but impossible to turn it off.

Buy Us Weekly (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I subscribed because of a special deal from a previous Amazon purchase. What I didn't know was how hard it would be and the trouble I'd have to go to when I wanted to cancel the subscription. It literally took weeks, and I've yet to get my refund that I was told I would get. Definitely not worth the trouble unless you know for sure you are going to want to keep the subscription beyond the "special price" period.

Read Best Reviews of Us Weekly (1-year auto-renewal) Here

great magazine, but there is no way to stop the subscription. I will disengage of Amazon...forever if this situation remains the same! Trust me!!!!

Want Us Weekly (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Man this magazine has fallen to the bottom of the barrel. I got six months of it on a 4.99 special offer deal with something I bought here at Amazon (the product escapes me at the moment). And I thought...Kewl!...more entertainment news like Entertainment Weekly (very good by the way)...boy did I miss the boat...I don't know when this went from a semi-hard entertainment news mag to a magazine sized Enquirer but the transformation is complete and it is undetectable from it's larger doppelganger. Maybe for women this tripe is food for thought...but it definitely isn't for men (aside from the Perez Hilton business model of men). Now I'm stuck with five more months. Needless to say...I've turned off the auto-renewal! At least my granddaughter, Kayla, likes to look at the fashions (she's fourteen) so it's not a total loss. I just feel guilty letting her read the rampant gossip and innuendos...to paraphrase Groucho:..."when gossip comes innuendo...truth goes out the door!"

Save 68% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment