Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Wnc

WncI recently found a copy of WNC in a waiting room and was blown away. It has higher quality photos, writing, and paper than most books I've seen. I've been impressed with subsequent issues and think it's a great addition to anyone's collection who enjoys mountain living.

This magazine is wonderfully useful for anyone visiting or living....or considering living....in Western North Carolina. WNC encompasses a wide range of topics including every physical activity that occupies N. Carolinians (hiking, golf, canoeing, kayaking,etc.) plus the arts (theatre, visual arts, music of all genres) and architecture & decorating styles of the region. It's the production values of this particular magazine that make it a stand-out among regional periodicals. The paper is of the highest quality out there for magazines, as is the photography & the travel info. I only wish they would strenghen the literary scope of their project....but, I think that it's very hard to "be all things to all people". Consequently, I rate them five stars for I believe they accomplish more than most magazines in present times.

Buy Wnc Now

No comments:

Post a Comment