Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Excellence : a Magazine About Porsche Cars

Excellence : a Magazine About Porsche CarsI read a quantity of automotive magazines. I have been driving, modifying, and enjoying Porsches since the late 60s.

If your interests lie in Porsche-land, the hands down best magazine is "excellence". From the early days when it was called "Porsche" [PCNA didn't like that and forced a name change], through the latest issue, "excellence" has always had the best, most original reading on the planet.

Sure, sometimes they have inaccurate technical information and incorrect specifications. Sometimes their writers and editors have missed the enthusiast's point. BUT, nothing else even comes close for issue after issue of superior reading enjoyment.

All I can say is keep them coming!

John Rice

I thought it worthwhile to add that any issues I have had with excellence magazine as I noted previously..in terms of their tech info. They were actually small nitpicks and they remain WORLD'S ahead of their competition. No one else is close. It seems that every time I buy one of the UK Porsche magazines I am disgusted at how inept and lazy they are about keeping their facts accurate. I still sometimes buy them but only because they have a particularly unique article I want to read. I have NEVER had issues like this with excellence. I have subscribed since the first issue and suspect I will continue until I either get too old to read/drive.... or die. ;->

JR

This is a great magazine for both owners and fans of Porsche. Bruce Anderson's columns alone are a good enough reason to purhcase it. The mix of topics makes it a magazine for everyone; from reviews of the latest and greatest to articles on older Porsches which well within the reach of any enthusiast. I have subscribed for many years and can't conceive of it not arriving in my mailbox.

The market section and owner reports make it invaluable for someone looking to purchase a Porsche (no one would sell one would they?), I have been trying hard not to to use excellent or excellence in this description, but quite frankly it is an excellent magazine!

Buy Excellence : a Magazine About Porsche Cars Now

Great magazine with minimum fluff for advertisements. Good technical articles and an interesting mix of street and track and restoration. Nice to see original articles and columns not recyclyed stuff like I used to see in R & T and Car & Driver before I cancelled them.

If you are an enthusiast then this magazine will be your first read ...even before pano.

Read Best Reviews of Excellence : a Magazine About Porsche Cars Here

Probably the most consistent and best publication on Porsche in the world(including those by Porsche. the company)

includes fascinating classic Porsche stuff, Fast modification examples, Tuner set-ups old and new,and racing news.

New product is also reviewed in an honest way. I wish they published it 20 times a year. WELL DONE!

Want Excellence : a Magazine About Porsche Cars Discount?

Excellence is a great magazine--the quality of the articles is quite good, and the technical articles really open up your eyes to the more mechanical aspect of motoring. Overall, its a great magazine, and you wont be dissapointed.

Save 38% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment