Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Highlander

HighlanderI must admit that when I originally subscribed to Highlander I did it just for fun. However After a few Months I found myself meeting New poeple and understanding so much more about my heritage and Enjoyed going to Heritage events. The articles alone are worth the price of this magazine but there is soo much more such as event places and even a place I found that made my kilt! If your Scottish or of Scottish heritage this is a magazine you will never want to be without.

Joe Ferguson II

I was a reader of The Highlander up until 8 to 10 years ago. I stopped suscribing for a forgettable reason. I deemed that it was time to start subscribing again, because I wanted to read about Scotland and its history. The magazine is still wonderful to pick up and spend an evening just reading it from cover to cover. I'm glad I noticed it at Amazon. Joe A. Turner

Buy Highlander Now

I have received the Highlander in the past, but had difficulty re-newing my subscription through Amazon and getting it delivered to the correct address. This time, I just ordered a "new" subscription. I enjoy the articles and photographs.

I have not received the next journal, so I cannot comment on delivery with this current subscription.

Read Best Reviews of Highlander Here

No comments:

Post a Comment