Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Soundings - Real Boats Real Boaters

Soundings - Real Boats Real BoatersI used to read and was a regular subscriber to the now defunct Lattitudes and Attitudes magazine. When the owners of L&A made a bad business decision that caused them the loss of L&A, I had to find another boating magazine. This is an outstanding replacement for L&A. In fact, this is a much better magazine than L&A. I wish I had found this one sooner. I would never have subscribed to L&A and lose my money with them done to their stupid way of doing, or should I say not doing business. This is another professionally put together magazine. If you enjoy boating or dreaming of boating, this is a great magazine to have. In fact, I subscribed to both Soundings and Cruising World after reading a couple of issues. Cruising World is another great boating magazine, even better than Soundings, at least that is my opinion. I highly recommend either or both without hesitation

Save 65% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment