Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Quick Quilts (1-year auto-renewal)

Quick QuiltsI purchased a subscription to this magazine last year for Christmas for my mom, who is a master quilter, and she loves it. She said most of the patterns/projects are considered "easy" but she likes it for that reason. Asked for a subscription renewal for this Christmas, and got it!

I love thumbing through this magazine. Just perfect for a new quilter like myself; nothing seems too challenging, but you can create some very pretty items! Great variety of quilts, something for everyone.

Buy Quick Quilts (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I am new to quilting, and am trying to help my church make quilts for charity. Working full time, I thought this might be a great help. Maybe these are quick quilts for those with a lot of experience, but it's not quick for my purposes. It may have also been my mistake by equating "quick" to "easy".

Read Best Reviews of Quick Quilts (1-year auto-renewal) Here

I quilt a lot, but only have a limited time to quilt each day. I love the smaller quick projects. I also purchase this for my daughter in law & friend. Seems every time a new issue comes out, I receive a call of thank you. The magazine has a good variety of projects, including a handbag this month.

Want Quick Quilts (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

This is my favorite of all the quilting magazines. Clear directions. Easy designs.

Save 33% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment