Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Auto Restorer (1-year auto-renewal)

Auto RestorerIf you restore cars as a hobby, this is the publication for you. The tech is great and many web sites for hard to find parts are mentioned.

Hands down, this is the best publication I've seen for those of us who get our hands dirty and do most of our own work. I can't count the number of times I've referred to my "archive" of back issues to get information I needed to bail me out of a fix. If you like doing your own work, then this is the publication you want to have in your shop. You should consider this publication as mandatory reading.

Buy Auto Restorer (1-year auto-renewal) Now

If you are looking for a very well written, friendly car or truck restoration magazine, this is a very good choice. What I found was that the writers are down to earth, experienced and good communicators. This is a good choice for beginners and advanced restorers. The articles are useful and educational and no nonsense. With 30 years playing with cars I found this magazine only recently, after a 1 year renewal I decided to renew for 2 more years. You will have fun with this magazine.

Read Best Reviews of Auto Restorer (1-year auto-renewal) Here

This "magazine" just came and what a disappointment. It is 32 pages, on some sort of newsprint? type paper with the look of some newsletter done on a home printer circa 1995, like individual pages printed out and hand stapled together, bad. Seriously, this is exactly like some church newsletter. I had never heard of this periodical and ordered based on the good reviews here. The content is a joke, you could glean. see, and read, more from five seconds googling.

All I can say is either the great reviews are all from the publisher or someone got this for a WHOLE lot less than I paid. I would say about .50 an issue would be too much.

Want Auto Restorer (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

I purchased this magazine for my nephew whose first car was a Barracuda that he and his father restored. Dad is good at this sort of thing, and Nephew watched, helped, read, and now drives the car he found in a barnyard. Neither will do this work for a living (My nephew is a sophomore at Rolla Science and Technology), but he has enjoyed the articles and learned a little during these two years. I'll probably continue this subscription until his interests move on or one of us does.

Save 76% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment