Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Flex (1-year auto-renewal)

FlexI like this magazine a lot better than Muscular Development magazine. MD claims to be the biggest magazine, but that's to their disadvantage. MD is too hardcore, but after a while all the articles contain the same content. All of the pages are a lot of the same old stuff. Flex magazine is new and fresh every month. It is a little bit commercialized, but it makes it able to be read by either male or female workout enthusiasts/bodybuilders. It is filled with a lot of unorthodoxed workout routines to help add some spice to a plateauing workout. I used to subscribe to Flex, but switched to see what all the hype was about on all the other magazines. Now I'm back and I would definitely recommend this magazine to anyone who works out.

Flex is a great magazine. I'm not afraid to say it, but what I am afraid to say is that every person in this magazine is on about a thousand dollar a month steroid budget. I liked the training tips given, however, and I think that the routines are well-rounded, and give people much more muscle. If you are an incredibly intense musclehead, then this magazine is for you. If you are intrested in looking good rather then having "sick" biceps then try a magazine like Muscle and Fitness, a more fitness diversified magazine.

Buy Flex (1-year auto-renewal) Now

I am a tiny female who get this magazine due to the fact these guys KNOW what they are talking about when it comes to training, diet and form. Form is everything and it takes a long time to build a foundation for body building with heavier weights. I have learned more from this mag. than all the women's mags. put together. What works for them will work for me, just use less weights. I have begun training more seriously since I have found all the great info in this mag.

For GUYS, this is a MUST to see what the Big Boys are achieving. Really accurate, invaluable research and info.

SJW from Michigan

Read Best Reviews of Flex (1-year auto-renewal) Here

Magazine isn't as good as it used to be. They have definitely increased the amount of ad space they use.

Want Flex (1-year auto-renewal) Discount?

Ok so I'll start off by saying this magazine could be great, because of the talent they have signed. But after about 6 issues, and two I didn't receive, which I will touch on later, I realized this magazine was total bull. I have seen so called interview after interview in their magazine contradicted by real life interviews online.

The magazine also tries to push products that have zero effect on your body, but a dent in you wallet, such as no2. No2 is not real, you can't effect that by taking crap in a bottle,.sorry but I went to college, I know better.

The service is garbage. They didn't send me two issues and both times gave me extensions on the magazine, and after the second time that they refused to send me the issue, the Mr Olympia issue mind you, I canceled my subscription.

This is vague but the experience was just bad, while my other magazine comes through every month, and delivers, this one falls well short.

About me, I'm 6'4, 270lbs, been training for 5 years, at 23 I have 4 years college experience which is in multiple fields, including biochemistry. This magazine didn't make sense to me, a natural bodybuilder, who educated himself and have sacrificed so much, you want an education, stay away from this magazine and read some stuff from Dorian Yates, his teachings are great for naturals.

Save 73% Off

No comments:

Post a Comment